First, let me thank you for everything that you have done at home to keep your child engaged in learning. I would also like to take this opportunity to share some information and answer some questions you may have.
1. I have not heard anything regarding the status of the yearbooks. When we know anything, we will get that information out to you,
2. We have a plan for the students to get their belongings. The teachers have cleaned out lockers and desks. They have put the belongings into bags for the students.
3. We will have a drive-through pick up.
~ Kindergarten will be on Tuesday, May 26th from 9-11 am.
Your Child's teacher will send you a Dojo message to let you know if you need to return any books/materials.
At the Elementary center, the traffic pattern will be the same as student drop off. Your Child's teacher will send you a Dojo message to let you know if you need to return any books. Please bring them at your scheduled pick-up time.
~ 1st grade will be Tuesday, May 26th from 9-11 am.
~ 2nd grade will be Tuesday, May 26th from 12-2 pm.
~ 3rd grade will be Wednesday, May 27th from 9-11 am.
~ 4th grade will be Wednesday, May 27th from 12-2 pm.
~ 5th grade will be Thursday, May 28th from 9-11 am.
~ 6th grade will be Thursday, May 28th from 12-2 pm.
I know that some of you have students in several grades. Unfortunately, you will need to come to the school on more than one day to pick up their belonging.
4. The nurse will be returning your child's medications at these times.
5. End of the year report cards will be emailed to you during the 1st week of June.
As of Monday, April 6th, lunch pick up will change to Monday and Thursday ONLY from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. Meals provided will cover the other days of the week.
Registration for grades 3,4,5, and 6 is now open for the Fall session of the 21st Century Schuylkill Achieve After School Program! You may print the application from the information section of this page and return it to Jamie Rizzardi as soon as possible at the Minersville Elementary Center Office.
Students should arrive at school no EARLIER than 8:10 am.
Request for Records forms should be faxed to the District Administration Office at 570-544-6162.
All Registration and Withdrawal questions should be directed to the District Administration Office at 570-544-1400 option 1.