Phone: 570 544 1400
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Secondary Education: Biology General Science Physics
Mr. Brian Wolff
App. Anatomy with Ms. Williams
Astronomy with Mrs. Schaeffer
Environmental Science with Ms. Williams
Assistant Activities Director:
For information on events please go to the Athletics & Activites tab under the District heading
First off, I would like to welcome both students and parents to Mr. Wolff's Science classes. I hope you will enjoy my classes, but more importantly, I expect you to participate and learn while in the class. Below are a few expectations I have while in my class.
- Students are expected to bring all needed materials to class, everyday.
- Students are expected to sit in their assigned seats, upon entering class.
- Students are expected to be respectful of all classmates, teachers, administrators, and guests.
- Students are expected to be quiet and listen when someone is talking.
- This includes teachers, other students, announcements, etc.
- Everyone will have a chance to share their thoughts and ideas, be patient, your turn will come.
- Students are expected to take the notes they need and pay attention during class.
- Students are not permitted to leave class without permission. There is four (4) minutes between classes to go to your locker, the bathroom, etc.
- NO student will commit any acts of vandalism, throw any objects, or engage in horseplay within the classroom.
- If given "free" time, students are expected to work on class assignments, other school work, or stay quiet and seated.
- At the end of class, students are expected to stay in their seats until dismissed... only cattle and sheep line up (and they're going to slaughter)
- Students will be evaluated in many different ways (both formally & informally)
- Students are expected to take tests, quizzes, do homework and written activities in pencil or using blue or black ink.
- Any work missed due to absence is expected to be made up in a timely manner.
- Students are responsible to make up any missed assignments, tests, quizzes, etc.
- Any assignment, test, quiz, etc. that is not made up in a timely manner will be scored as MISSING 0 (0 points)
- Evaluation Expectations:
- Students will take quizzes, testes, witting exercises in pencil or using blue or black ink.
- Each student is expected to try their best and do their own work. (Cheating will result in no credit for the assignment)
- Each student is expected to remain quiet upon completion of all tests and quizzes
- Grading Policy: All grades are based on a combination of homeoworks, tests, quizzes, labs, projects, participation and discussion.
- All scores will be expressed as fractions, which will be totalled and converted into a percentage.
- The total points earned, not the percentages, will be used to determine the final percentage for each marking period.
- All grades will be reported and available on the district website.