To find all information and materials needed for class enrichment , student growth, and engagement during April 27th trough June 1: Use the appropriate class tab (Left hand margin) Information is updated weekly. KEEP IN MIND: all material posted is enrichment, student growth, and engagement information and activites.
As per Dr. McBreen: Assignments that require responses should be completed before the Monday of the upcoming week.
EX: Week of April 27th --> Due before May 4th
For Students in multiple classes, check each class individually. Starting April 27th, each class will have different enrichment, student growth, and engagement information.
Phone: 570 544 1400
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Secondary Education: Biology General Science Physics
Mr. Brian Wolff
Current Teaching Assignments:
App. Anatomy with Ms. Williams
Astronomy with Mrs. Schaeffer
Environmental Science with Ms. Williams
** For all scheduled assignments, tests, quizes, etc. please use the district's online grade book.
Access avialable under the "Quick Links" on the Main Page, use the "Student Information Portal" link or click the link below:
Assistant Activities Director:
For information on events please go to the Athletics & Activites tab under the District heading or use the link below:
First off, I would like to welcome both students and parents to Mr. Wolff's Science classes. I hope you will enjoy my classes, but more importantly, I expect you to participate and learn while in the class. Below are a few expectations I have while in my class.
- Students are expected to bring all needed materials to class, everyday.
- Students are expected to sit in their assigned seats, upon entering class.
- Students are expected to be respectful of all classmates, teachers, administrators, and guests.
- Students are expected to be quiet and listen when someone is talking.
- This includes teachers, other students, announcements, etc.
- Everyone will have a chance to share their thoughts and ideas, be patient, your turn will come.
- Students are expected to take the notes they need and pay attention during class.
- Students are not permitted to leave class without permission. There is four (4) minutes between classes to go to your locker, the bathroom, etc.
- NO student will commit any acts of vandalism, throw any objects, or engage in horseplay within the classroom.
- If given "free" time, students are expected to work on class assignments, other school work, or stay quiet and seated.
- At the end of class, students are expected to stay in their seats until dismissed... only cattle and sheep line up (and they're going to slaughter)
- Students will be evaluated in many different ways (both formally & informally)
- Students are expected to take tests, quizzes, do homework and written activities in pencil or using blue or black ink.
- Any work missed due to absence is expected to be made up in a timely manner.
- Students are responsible to make up any missed assignments, tests, quizzes, etc.
- Any assignment, test, quiz, etc. that is not made up in a timely manner will be scored as MISSING 0 (0 points)
- Evaluation Expectations:
- Students will take quizzes, testes, witting exercises in pencil or using blue or black ink.
- Each student is expected to try their best and do their own work. (Cheating will result in no credit for the assignment)
- Each student is expected to remain quiet upon completion of all tests and quizzes
- Grading Policy: All grades are based on a combination of homeoworks, tests, quizzes, labs, projects, participation and discussion.
- All scores will be expressed as fractions, which will be totalled and converted into a percentage.
- The total points earned, not the percentages, will be used to determine the final percentage for each marking period.
- All grades will be reported and available on the district website.