Spelling- Study Unit 3 Week 2 words.
Reading- Read story in little book pg 198, "Starry Night" and study vocab.
Math- Do homework paper 6-1, #'s 1,5,6, and 8.
Spelling- Tuesday, December 17th
Reading- Tuesday, December 17th
Grammar- Tuesday, December 17th
Reading Skills Test- Monday, December 16th
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's of Elementary Education Master's in Curriculum and Education
Mrs. Jaclyn Purcell
Welcome to 2A!!!
My name is Mrs. Jaclyn Purcell and this is my 20th year teaching in the Minersville Area School District. I received my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Penn State. I also received my Master's degree in Curriculum and Education from Penn State. I am looking forward to having an amazing year in second grade! Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns throughout the year.
Math- Topic 6 Fluently Subtract Within 100
1. Little Book: Starry Night
2. Big Book: Mr. Putter and Tabby See the Stars
Grammar: Present-tense verbs
1. adventure-something exciting that a person does
2. delighted-greatly pleased
3. dreamed-imagined while asleep or awake
4. enjoyed-liked very much
5. grumbled-made a low, rumbling sound
6. moonlight- the glow from the moon
7. neighbor- someone who lives nearby
8. nighttime- the dark part of the day