Proper identification is needed when you come to pick up your student early from school. Please remember to bring your driver's license when you come to pick up your student.
On Tuesday, September 7th all students attending in-person will be required to wear a face-covering while indoors. All outside visitors will also be required to wear a face covering.
Some points regarding transportation.
*Federal Mask Mandate for all transportation/buses
*Please be advised that some bus runs have drastically changed from years past. Bus numbers, drivers and times may vary for your student. Please be patient with our drivers while waiting for your student to be picked up and dropped off.
*As a reminder we ask that you be at your stop 10 minutes prior to listed times as those times are only estimates.
*Buses this year will be filled to capacity in most cases. If you choose to transport your student please feel free to do so.
Breakfast and lunch will be free for all students for the 2021-2022 school year.
July 29, 2021
I hope all of you are having a good summer. We have received questions regarding the dress code. The dress code policy that was adopted by the Minersville Area School Board of Directors in 2008 is still in existence and will be followed. You can view the dress code on our website. However, we have decided to make additions to the dress code for the upcoming school year.
They are as follows:
1. Striped/multi-colored polo shirts will be permitted.
2. Students may wear Battlin' Miner T-shirts/long-sleeve T-shirts and crew neck sweatshirts daily rather than polo shirts. Please note: These shirts must be Battlin' Miner shirts.
3. Appropriate quarter-zip pullovers can be worn and will be considered as collared shirts.
4. Appropriate jeans will be permitted to be worn on Fridays ONLY. The jeans cannot be torn, have holes, or have rips in them.
The following are reminders for all students.
1. No hooded sweatshirts will be permitted to be worn in the buildings during the school day. Students may wear them to school but then they must be removed and put in their locker.
2. Sweatpants, gym shorts, yoga pants, and leggings are prohibited.
3. Dress code appropriate shorts may be worn but must extend to the end of the fingertips.
Please be advised that the dress code will be enforced, and we are hopeful that all parents and students will comply with this policy.
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support. We look forward to seeing our students for a positive beginning to the 2021-2022 school year.
Carl G. McBreen, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools
MINERSVILLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
December 24, 2021
December 25, 2021
December 26, 2021
December 27, 2021
December 28, 2021